A herbaceous rootstock perrenial, this Peony Rose starts out with lovely tight buds, whose delicate layers open out to large double raspberry pink flowers in mid Spring to early Summer. These flowers are beautifully fragranced, and will scent a room when used as a cut flower and will last well in a vase. Be patient, as small or no blooms can be expected in the first year.
Features and Care:
- Full Sun / Part Shade. If kept indoors, place near a windowsill
- Plant in Winter to Spring
- Keep well watered during the growing period
- Prepare the soil with blood and bone or well rotted compost prior to planting
- Protect from heavy frosts once new growth starts
- Grows 1m H x 90cm W
Please note that Avalon Nursery do not send plants via post or courier at this time.